Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Plans for the Future

Winter break holds a lot of resting with family, apart from that I hope to prepare for the next semester of college. Digital Cinema II and Experimental cinema will not only give me a double dose of Jill but a great opportunity to grow over the spring. Winter time will be used to prepare for future shorts that I want to shoot. I have to come back with at least ten treatments or plans for experimentation. I do not expect on making as many as ten shorts but I hope to have a few ideas to roll with when the semester starts. This summer I will be going to California and Oregon, I will take this opportunity to utilize my girlfriends Medium Format Camera to explore the visual aspects of the frame. I feel that Filming is made better with great camera work, and I know that my weak points include focus and composition.

No comments:

Post a Comment